Time: November 5, 2013 from 8am to 5pm
Location: Oakland Office of Emergency Services and Homeland Security
Street: 1605 Martin Luther King Jr. Way
City/Town: Oakland, CA 95110
Event Type: training
Organized By: Northern California Regional Intelligence Center (NCRIC), California Resiliency Alliance
Latest Activity: Sep 16, 2013
The purpose of this management level course is to extend the knowledge, skills, and abilities developed in the awareness level course (AWR-213) and to formulate considerations for the resilience of jurisdictional assets leveraging cross-sector partnerships. These considerations, as part of a resilience action plan, will enhance the whole community’s ability to manage the risk associated with critical infrastructure protection efforts. Participants receive a template for presenting all of the relevant data for jurisdictional or regional resilience.
Who Should Attend?
Critical infrastructure owners, operators, and managers; State, local, tribal, and territorial government senior officials and managers; DHS personnel; Sector-Specific Agency managers; other managers with critical infrastructure responsibilities.
· Describe the national strategy of resilience relative to the local partner role
· Describe the whole community approach relative to the National Preparedness Goal
· Identify and prioritize jurisdictional critical infrastructure assets and interdependencies across all Critical Infrastructure sectors
· Describe the purpose and components of a resilience plan
· Analyze asset and sector impact on jurisdictional resilience
· Develop options for sector-specific next steps for highest-priority sectors
· Develop a list of jurisdiction-level (regional) resilience actions
Free >>> Government Identification (i.e. Drivers License) is required at check-in (No Exceptions) Any lodging/per diem expenditures will not be reimbursed by DHS - those expenditures will be the responsibility of the attendees' own agency/department/company.
To register, please go to the NCRIC website www.ncric.org click on the "Training Tab" located at the top of the "Home Page," find the link to the course registration which is located on the training calendar. Non-NCRIC members should contact Craig Buehler, Private Sector Outreach Program Manager at email@example.com