Please join your Oakland government and private sector partners for the Bay Area Public Private Partnership Resiliency Initiative (BAPPPRI) Launch Meeting, where the California Resiliency Alliance (CRA) will unveil developed materials to promote public-private sector partnerships that support emergency and disaster response and recovery in the Bay Area.
In partnership with the Oakland Office of Emergency Services and the Bay Area Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI), the CRA has been conducting outreach, convening private sector partners and producing materials to support the development of sustainable working partnerships between the sectors.
- Build relationships with local Emergency Services and Economic Development offices that can help your business survive critical incidents
- Learn about the challenges that your business could face and how public-private partnerships active in the City of Oakland can support post-emergency community and economic recovery
- Review materials, guides, and technical assistance services that help support business participation in emergency response and recovery
- Discuss implementation of Business Operations Centers to support and assist in timely emergency response and recovery
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Interested local employers, businesses associations and their members
- Trade and industry associations and partnerships
- Large businesses and major employers
- Non-Profit partners working in the area of disaster relief
- Local and Regional Offices of Emergency Management, Economic and Workforce Development, General Services, and municipal administrators
- FEMA and CalOES: Infrastructure Protection, Private Sector Offices, Planning and Preparedness, Individual Assistance
We would also like to thank our private sector partners for their support and leadership. These include; Oakland Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce, Bay Area Response Coalition (BARCfirst), Business Recovery Managers Association (BRMA), and Infragard.
We hope that you will save the date for this opportunity to learn and lend your voice to public-private sector emergency and disaster planning in the Bay Area.
Register at: https://bappprioaklandlaunch.eventbrite.com
If you were unable to make the BAPPPRI Launch workshops in your respective Operational Area (South Bay or San Mateo County) back in January, you are also invited to attend this workshop.