To help expedite mass dispensing of antibiotics in case of an emergency, Bay Area Emergency planners have created a website and an online screening tool. We are excited with this tool because it ensures that all counties in the region of the Bay Area are following dispensing protocol endorsed by local health offices. It also makes it much easier for any Push Partners to know which antibiotics should be appropriately dispensed. Help us ensure this screening tool is user friendly by providing feedback.
Here are the exercise specifics. On June 8th please visit
· Click on the GET MEDICINE tab
· Fill out the Screening Form for yourself and anyone else you would pick up for in case of an emergency
· Click ADD ANOTHER for each person you might be picking up medication for
· Press the COMPLETE PROCESS AND PRINT button at the bottom when all the information for everyone has been entered.
· Print the screening results
· Take a brief survey
We recommend that participants complete the screening questions and take the survey at one of the following times: 10am, 2pm, or 4pm. If unable to take the survey at the suggested times, please feel free to do it at a time of your convenience on June 8th 2011.
Please circulate this information widely amongst your constituents and encourage them to spread it wide through their organizations. The more people we have visiting the webpage at the same time the better. Your participation will help us improve our planning.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Maria Shaikh at (415) 554-2661 or email Maria.Shaikh@sfdph.org