America's PrepareAthon is a grassroots campaign for action to increase community preparedness and resilience.
Join others around the country to practice your preparedness!
Are you prepared for:
An earthquake? A flood? A wildfire?
The goal of this campaign is to increase the number of individuals who:
- Understand which disasters could happen in their community
- Know what to do to be safe and mitigate damage
- Take action to increase their preparedness
- Participate in community resilience planning
What can I do?
- Plan your own local community or organizational preparedness event
- Register to participate in America’s PrepareAthon! and provide details about the activities you’re planning.
- Participate in discussion forums online with like-minded community members
- Learn the actions to take for disaster preparedness and practice them!
Webinar: “Building a More Resilient Nation: National Preparedness Month and America's PrepareAthon!”